UF/IFAS Extension Agents offer a fountain of knowledge for equine lovers Mark your calendars horse lovers, because the UF/IFAS Extension Office
The Bartow Tractor Supply Company (TSC) store was recently recognized for winning the “Class Champion” award for meeting the
September 2014 » S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23Events on September 23, 2014
- Warner University Water Conservation SymposiumStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: September 23, 2014 - 8:30 pmLocation: Darby Lecture Hall, Warner UniversityDescription: Warner University is hosting a Water Conservation Symposium on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 6:00pm, featuring Johnny Georges, the creator of the tree T-PEE® and known for his appearance pitching the product on ABC’s Shark Tank in 2013. The entire community is invited to attend this exciting event, and we hope you will help us in spreading the word!
24Events on September 24, 2014
- Haines City Farmers' MarketStarts: 8:00 amEnds: September 24, 2014 - 2:00 pmLocation: Railroad Park, downtown: 555 Ledwith AvenueDescription: For more information, contact the Marketing Manager, Tommy Cassel at (863) 421-3700.
25Events on September 25, 2014
- Farm Credit/Ag Institutes Candidate's ForumStarts: 12:00 amEnds: September 26, 2014 - 12:00 amDescription: This is an event that has attracted over 300 of the state's agricultural leaders in the past; come hear the gubernatorial candidate’s agricultural platforms. For more information, contact Ron O’Connor at email@example.com.
- Winter Haven Farmers' MarketStarts: 8:00 amEnds: September 25, 2014 - 5:00 pmLocation: 4th Street NW between Avenue E and D NWDescription: Held weekly on Thursdays, from 8-5 p.m. For more information, contact Audrey McIntosh at (863) 291-5870.
26Events on September 26, 2014
- Polk County Farm Bureau Ag TourStarts: 7:30 amEnds: September 26, 2014 - 5:00 pmLocation: UF/IFAS Polk County Extension Service, 1702 Hwy17 S #98, Bartow, FL, United States
27Events on September 27, 2014
- Lakeland Downtown Farmers Curb MarketStarts: 8:00 amEnds: September 27, 2014 - 2:00 pmLocation: At E. Pine St. & N. Kentucky Av. (200 block of N. Kentucky Av.) in Downtown Lakeland.Description: The Downtown Farmers Curb Market is a key component of a vibrant, diverse and exciting Downtown. It is designed to serve and bring together all segments of our community. It is a positive force in bringing people Downtown to purchase fresh produce, plants and local handcrafted items. The 11-month Market (closed in August) is a showcase for the talents and the work of local artisans and local growers. The Downtown Farmers Curb Market is a project of the Lakeland Downtown Development Authority (LDDA).
28 29 30